We can help find the source of the problem through effective chiropractic treatment. And once the problem is revealed, you can pursue a treatment plan that could help relieve your aching head. However, at this point, you may not be aware if migraines are a problem for you. Here’s a simple test:
- Have you been unable to function because of a headache?
- Would you describe your head pain as “blinding?”
- Do even the tiniest noises or most dim flashes of light cause agony?
- Does your headache build and grow into a throbbing pain?
- Do you experience nausea along with the pain?
If you answered, “yes” to one or more of those symptoms, you may have had a migraine. And you’re not alone. It’s important for you to discover what causes your migraines, and how you can find chiropractic migraine relief.